Ski holidays are special and create long-lasting memories. Beaver Creek takes it a step further throughout the season with lovely little signature treats and surprises throughout the day that are not-to-be-missed:
· Start the day with a complimentary hot chocolate and grooming report served by resort Ambassadors.
· Complimentary Mountain Welcome Tours with friendly guides will share history and insider knowledge.
· Indulge in Cookie Time, the signature program where Cookie Time Chefs serve warm chocolate chip cookies daily at 3 p.m.
· If guests feel like sending a memento, signature scenic postcards are distributed in the Village daily and mailed free of charge anywhere in the world.
· Legend Helmut Fricker has been entertaining guests in Beaver Creek Village since the resort opened in 1980. Experience his amazing “Edelweiss” played on his alpenhorn or join him in a tune on his accordion.
· Beaver Creek’s “beachfront” village boasts an array of amenities meeting the slopes. Escalators handle the heavy lifting at Beaver Creek and carry guests to and from a variety of Village levels off the “beachfront” that include adult ski school, rentals, lift tickets, restaurants, shops, galleries and a year-round outdoor ice rink. The cosy pedestrian village is easy to navigate and heated side-walks ensure there’s no snow-melt or ice to worry about.
Did you know?
Direct Flights Means More Ski Time
Leave the Driving to Us
Rentskis.com Gold Club
Tops in family programming with new additions for 2011-2012
Rated No. 1 in family programming by SKI Magazine readers, families know that Beaver Creek can’t be beat when it comes to experiencing a wide range of activities when the ski day is done. Hosting a different activity each night the resort showcases fun for all ages with disco tubing, rail jams, family snowshoe tours with hot chocolate and cookies, and the family-favourite Thursday Night Lights fireworks. The best part is most activities are complimentary.