- Seven world-class resorts
- 20,410 skiable acres (8,260 hectares)
- 19,796 vertical feet (6,034 metres)
- 19 Bowls
- 14 terrain parks
- Combined elevation for all resorts: 67,093 feet (20,450 metres)
- The Epic Pass™, the best season pass deal in the ski industry offering unlimited, unrestricted skiing at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, California and Arapahoe Basin is now available at US$669 for adults.
- The new Epic Local Pass™ (formerly the Colorado Pass), now at US$519 for adults is perfect for guests who can navigate a few more restrictions. The Epic Local Pass offers unlimited and unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin and includes 10 restricted days at Vail or Beaver Creek. New this year it also includes skiing or riding seven days a week at Heavenly and Northstar, with limited holiday restrictions. Pass holders can purchase access to Heavenly and Northstar on restricted days for US$50 per day.
- Epic 7-Day™ is ideal for people who don’t plan to ski more than seven days. The Epic 7-Day gives skiers and snowboarders a total of seven unrestricted days of skiing and riding at any one of Vail Resorts’ six mountain resorts plus Arapahoe Basin anytime during the season, now at US$519 for adults.
Vail Resorts also launched the next generation of its popular ski and snowboard application, EpicMix™ which is revolutionizing how guests take and share photos at all six of the Company’s mountain resorts. Upon request, the Company’s photographers will take portrait and action photos and automatically deliver the images to the guest’s EpicMix account by quickly scanning a guest’s RF-enabled lift ticket or season pass. Using this RF technology, EpicMix photographers seamlessly deliver an image to everyone in a group picture and kids’ photos will be sent to their parent’s secure account. The most revolutionary part is that Vail Resorts provides these professional photos free to guests, in a “low-res” format for sharing on Facebook and Twitter, while a high-resolution image can be purchased online allowing guests to print unlimited copies at the vendor of their choice or on their own. Coming later this season, in addition to professional images, guests will be able to take their own photos and combine them in one place together with their vertical feet, digital pins and memories of other special moments of their visit through the new EpicMix platform. They’ll also be able to create a “Remix” collage, a singular snapshot (or jpeg) customized with their digital information that captures their entire mountain experience. Also new this year, Vail Resorts is replacing nearly all paper lift tickets with durable and reusable “smart” lift passes at all six mountain resorts to make it easier for all guests to use EpicMix. For more information visit www.epicmix.com.
Vail Resorts encourages its guests to purchase pass insurance. All of its pass products are non-refundable. However, pass insurance covers pass holders in the event of unexpected events including sickness, injuries and job loss. Pass insurance is US$20 for adults and US$10 for children (ages 5-12). Coverage applies for all season passes and the Epic 7-Day valid for the 2011-2012 ski and snowboard season. For more information, visit www.epicpass.com.
All Epic Season Pass, Epic 7-Day and Epic Local Pass purchasers will receive exclusive offers and promotions on lodging, dining, ski rentals, equipment, ski school and special events for the 2011-2012 ski and snowboard season through their Season Pass Club membership.
About Vail Resorts
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resort properties of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone mountain resorts in Colorado, and the Heavenly Ski Resort and Northstar California in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada, and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The Company's subsidiary, RockResorts, a luxury resort property and hotel company, manages casually elegant properties. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning, development and construction subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and consumer website is www.snow.com.